25 July 2013

Pop Art



I had a video interview with Shanika of the blog Broke2Dope yesterday. I found Shanika's blog while looking up information about someone that was participating in a fashion event that I was having last summer and instantly loved her straight to the point and informative style of writing. When she decided that she wanted to interview me, I was beyond excited! I got to talk about working as a wardrobe stylist and show off a few pieces from The RAD! Shop! :)

Since I was going to be in Little Five Points, I wanted a stylish yet effortless outfit. I chose a plain white tee that I tied a knot in, a bright wrap skirt, and my favorite brown gladiator sandals. I accessorized with a gold chain necklace, gold cross earrings, and a stack of bracelets that I coordinated to match my watch.


Shirt: Ambiance Apparel
Skirt: Target
Sandals: Atlanta Boutique
Earrings: Atlanta Boutique
Necklace: RAD!
Watch: Michael Kors
Cuff: Forever 21
Bracelets: Vintage








No comments:

Post a Comment