22 July 2013

Hitting the Scene in Seafoam Green

...kind of. Today was a chill day. One where I ran a few errands such as going to my job, buying items to restock my stylist kit, and prepping for my Broke2Dope interview on Wednesday among other things. I wanted a simple outfit. Something that I could be comfortable and still look good in so I selected a simple black and white striped tank, one of my favorite maxi skirts, and my Prabal Gurung for Target sandals with a silver ankle cuff. I added an upper arm cuff, gold cross earrings, and made my own temporary finger to wrist bracelet using one of my gold chains.


Top: H&M
Skirt: Atlanta Boutique
Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target
Earrings: Atlanta Boutique
Necklace Worn As Finger To Ring Bracelet: RAD!









No comments:

Post a Comment