30 June 2013

The RAD! Shop Boutique Launch

On June 23, 2013, I launched my online boutique at 12 PM! This has been in the works for almost two years and I am glad that it has finally grown into what it is today.

The support from my friends and people that I don't know is overwhelming. I've gotten offers for blog features, designers wanting to sell their stuff in the store, and countless offers for people to promote the store through whatever platform they use.

This journey has been a crazy, emotional one so far, and it is far from over. This was only the first step. I still have so much more that I want to and will accomplish. The messages from people telling me that I have inspired them to go for their dreams make me so happy. If I can inspire people now, how many people will I inspire when I "make it"? Don't listen to any naysayers, haters etc. Just continue to do you and focus on yourself. There will be so much negativity thrown at you but you just have to duck and dodge it. You can't expect everyone to understand your hustle when they were not given your vision.

I wish everybody that reads this much success.

RAD! Style. The RAD! Shop. RAD! is life.



Follow us on Twitter! @TheRADShop
Like us on Facebook! The RAD Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment