13 May 2013

Serving Neutrals With A Splash of Neon

I love neutral colors. Don't ask me why but since I was able to dress myself and/or buy my clothes I've always gravitated towards neutral colors.

However, I've been pushing myself out of my comfort zone lately and buying shoes, bags and dresses in bright colors. I guess, I just really got into the spring fever moment lol.

I was going out with a group of friends for drinks and dinner and I wanted an outfit that was simple and chic. I loved the shape of the slouchy tee, and the neon single sole sandals and clutch made an otherwise tame outfit really pop.

Shirt: Atlanta boutique
Leggings: Atlanta boutique
Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target
Clutch: The RAD! Shop
Cuff: Forever 21
Necklace and Chain Bracelet: RAD!






No comments:

Post a Comment