02 April 2012

Just a Quick Update

I've been hard at work on getting my website up! It's coming along so well && I'm really excited! You guys will surely hear about it when it goes live!

I've been working with Tottianna on her upcoming magazine, Jerde! It's coming along well from what I can see and I'm happy that she's allowing me to be a part of it! So far I've only styled for the magazine but I hope to also model and write for the magazine! I also wouldn't mind being creative director of some of the shoots either. :) I can't wait until the magazine comes out and for you to see her hard work!

I also am working on a couple of other endeavors but I don't want to say anything here because nothing has been finalized. If everything works out the way that I want then I will definitely post about them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment