02 March 2012

Mardi Gras 2012

I had entirely too much fun! I don't really care to elaborate because what happens on Bourbon Street stays on Bourbon Street. ;)

But I had a wonderful time! I had lots of crazy experiences. I forged new friendships && strengthened old ones && I'm thankful for the experience! Part 2 come May, so you guys look out for that! :)

Me && Tomesha after a parade.


Happy Mardi Gras! Me on Fat Tuesday
Ring: Leather.Love.&.Lace (My Own Designs)


Before a parade. Excuse my friend's dirty mirror lol.

Lace Dress: Vintage
Blazer: Zara
Tights: Target
Black Platform Booties: Bakers
Multi-finger Cross Ring: Leather.Love.&.Lace (My Own Designs)


Me && Tomesha again! Peep all my Mardi Gras beads! 


Tomesha. We were thrifting. She should have got that dress!


My Pimp Cup lol!


One of the floats at the parade!


Before my first time on Bourbon Street!
Feather Earrings: Leather.Love.&.Lace (My Own Designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment