07 February 2012

Sorry Guys

I keep neglecting my blog, but not because I don't love it or you all, I've just been crazy busy! Lol I finally started devoting my time to things && people that actually matter and as a result, I haven't been posting much. Despite the fact that I've worn several lookbook/blog worthy outfits that haven't gotten posted . -_-

I'm in the process of setting up my online store and while I could open it today, I'm going to wait until everything is absolutely perfect! :)

I also got a call about an internship. I know I need experience but I really can't see myself working anywhere for free right now. I need to have my own income so that I can devote it to building my brand, I'm going to the interview tomorrow and I'll see what they are talking about.

I finished up my application to SCAD, I'm really scared that I won't get accepted.


I'm also working on a few other ventures that I won't speak on just yet (because I want to be discrete), so stay posted for that! :)

Live. Leather. Love. Lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment