04 January 2012

Conflicted

First, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! *throws confetti everywhere*

Secondly, I've watched my blog transform from 0 followers to 25 (which is still not a lot lol) in a little under 4 months and watched how my content has transformed. I've also noticed that my blog has been transitioning from being ONLY about fashion to include other aspects of my life and become more personal. So I find myself here venting to you all.

I was offered an internship (yay!) at a fashion blog. It isn't all that known, but I'm conflicted. I love what I do. I love styling photo shoots. I love creating new pieces for my accessories line, I love drawing designs, I love to create content for my blog. I promise I would do it for free. I would go out and form relationships with boutiques and even write for her blog. However, I have my own. Look at how I've been neglecting my blog and I'm out of school. :( I feel like anything she wants me to do I can do on my own. She wouldn't be paying me, I don't need internship credit at Kennesaw.I'm leaning more towards telling her that I'm not going to be able to do it, but I still feel like maybe I should at least give it a chance first.

*screams and tears hair out!* I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment