16 December 2011

Trend Watch: Long-Sleeved Maxi Dresses

As my style continues to grow and evolve, I've been exploring different things. I've recently fallen in love with maxi && midi skirts. My closet has four or five pleated maxi skirts (including a white wool skirt that I completely adore!).

So imagine my surprise and delight when long-sleeved maxi dresses popped up on the scene. Especially after it took me two days to figure out how to wear my black spaghetti-strapped maxi dress. -__-

I like these. They come in simple colors and complex patterns. They're also made with different materials. Will you be adding a long-sleeved maxi dress to your closet?

Check out my favorite ones:


Free People Maxi Dress - $88.00


Splendid - $126.00


Twist & Tango- $231.80


ASOS Africa- $100


Rachel Pally - $269.00

No comments:

Post a Comment