06 December 2011

I Was Fashion Bombshell of the Day!

So I sent pictures of myself to one of my favorite urban fashion blogs, The Fashion Bomb, and I was really excited that I was chosen as Fashion Bombshell of the Day! :)

The people are pretty nice, they're not tearing me down (the ones that don't like my look), just giving me constructive criticism (or at least that's what I think). Even still, I feel really lucky that I got the opportunity!

Here's the link! Comments and votes are appreciated!

http://fashionbombdaily.com/2011/12/06/fashion-bombshell-of-the-day-rene-from-atlanta/

2 comments:

  1. I saw you on there and started following ur blog via Bloglovin!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I appreciate it!

    && I'll be following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete