29 November 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Skate Boots/ Alain Quilici Payson Skate Boots

I love Jeffrey Campbell's designs. His shoes are beautiful and innovative. I'm also a Beyonce fan and when I saw her wearing boots that looked like ice skates, I was intrigued. After a bit of research, I discovered that she was wearing Alain Quilici Payson Skate Boots, which retail for an impressive $1180.



However, I doubt that I'll be able to buy a pair of $1180 boots. So I began searching for an alternative to these, and I quickly found them. Thanks to Necole Bitchie I found the Jeffrey Campbell Skate Boots. They were spotted on Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran. The boots retail for $244, which may still be pricey for some, but is MUCH more affordable than $1180.




*bottom two images courtesy of Necole Bitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment