26 November 2011

Celebrity Style Star of the Week: Alexa Chung

This week's Celebrity Style Star of the Week is Alexa Chung!

Now I know everyone is rolling their eyes at such an obvious choice. I mean, have you seen Alexa Chung? She's gorgeous, always dressed to the 9's, and she's incredibly funny.

Her style is such a huge inspiration for me because she has style but she's into fashion. Alexa takes trends and she makes them her own. Whether she's pilgrim dressing or rocking a top-handle bag (you can check out my post on this trend here.) she always makes being trendy look so darn effortless.

So I dedicate this post to the amazing style of Alexa Chung:


Alexa rocking a top-handle bag.


Looking stylish in a double denim outfit.


Sophisticated in a sequined dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment