02 November 2011

Beauty Trend: Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

My favorite mascara is the purple Covergirl Lashblast. Which is Covergirl Lashblast: Fusion. It promises to make eyelashes thicker && longer and it does! So this has been a staple in my make-up case since it came out. I haven't felt the need to try any other mascara.

However, one day I was reading my beauty bible (Cosmopolitan) and they did their beauty awards and they gave The Falsies an award for Best Mascara. So I decided to try it.

Now onto my opinion, I really did NOT like it. It was too messy. When I was applying it, it kept getting onto my eyelids (which is almost NEVER a problem for me), I had to apply too many coats to get my eyelashes to look like they had any length or volume to them, and they wound up looking clumpy.

I wouldn't recommend this mascara to anyone and I'll probably give it to one of my friends. No seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment