16 October 2011

Beauty Trend: Maybelline Master Drama Cream Eye Pencil

When I saw the commercial for this eyeliner, I knew right then and there that I was going to add it to my beauty collection! It took me a while to find it when I finally got around to buying it (because I was in a small college town in Alabama -__-) and when I found it I decided to try it for the night out on the town that I was getting ready to experience!

I bought Midnight Master and Vibrant Violet (non waterproof formulas for both) and I put the Midnight Master on my upper lid and the Vibrant Violet on my lower lid and had them meet on the outside for a two-tone cat-eyed look. The eyeliner lasted through PLENTY of sweating and it didn't run! It wasn't exactly what I expected it to be, but I think it's worth the $15 I paid for both.

Below is a picture of me, with the eyeliner on.

P.S. twisting the eyeliner up is proving to be quite a chore for me, and I'm reading reviews on other sites && I'm not the only one having this problem. So keep that in mind if you decide to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment